Window Cleaners in Washington DC
Washington DC Commercial Window Cleaning
Catch the eyes of potential customers!
Commercial Window Cleaning
When every other building seems to fade into the background, yours doesn’t.
The sparkle of your business place’s clean windows always catches the eyes of people walking by. Your place of business is not a place which people just pass by.
That’s what well-cared for windows can do for your business! Making an impression is important and clean sparkling windows certainly can do that for you!
Draw attention to your products. Or make your office THE place to work.
It’s clear commercial window cleaning will always catch people’s eyes.
However when you run your own business, there are lots of things you’re occupied with..
And although you know how sparkling clean windows will make your business place stand out, you feel you just don’t have the time or energy yourself to do it yourself.
That’s completely understandable. You should focus on what you do best, instead of worrying about how your windows will stay shiny.
An outdoor window cleaner from our team just might be able to help!
Call us now! 202-804-3025
Commercial Window Cleaners in Washington D.C. to Help You Stand Out From the Rest
Here’s how we can help you get those clean windows that make a great impression! Our professional window cleaning allows you to put your full focus on what matters; your business.
- Quick and efficient – The less time it takes to clean your windows, the less time it takes for your windows to sparkle! We can have your windows cleaned between (period of time)
- We can do high rise window cleaning – Want to stand out from the rest of the Washington DC skyline? We’ve got all the equipment and experience to give your high rise building windows a thorough and effective clean.
Call us to give your business the shine it deserves!
Give Your Windows a Quick Shine
Here’s what you will need:
- A bucket
- Dishwashing liquid
- A squeegee (you can buy these from any hardware store)
- A non-abrasive sponge
1. Fill your bucket with water and dish-washing liquid to create soap solution. Be sure not to create an excess of bubbles as these can leave marks on your window.
2. Use the sponge to wash your window with your soap solution.
3. Use your squeegee to remove excess soap water, moving the squeegee in a reverse S-pattern motion. You should once every few swipes clean the squeegee blade with a clean cloth. This will make sure that dirt doesn’t stay on the blade. You don’t want to be moving any dirt around on your windows by accident!
4. Remove water that still remains by using a microfiber cloth. You do not want to use paper towels because they can leave lint on the glass.
And there you have it! A great and quick polish!
However, we’re always here to help if you don’t want to go through the trouble of doing it yourself!